During your first installation process please follow the introduction guide carefully!
The water leakage sensor is used to detect water leakage. Located at the end of the wire that is coming from the bottom of the sensor there are two pins:
- When nothing is connecting the pins the sensor is green.
- When they are connected by a conductive substance, like water, the sensor will be red.
How to Pair (only briefly, for more details please refer to the instructions shown on the mobile application during the pairing process)
- In your mobile app, make sure the gateway is in pairing mode by going to Sensors -> Water Leakage -> Add new sensor.
- Remove the battery stripe from the back. This will make the sensor enter pairing mode.
- OR take the pin needle, insert it into the hole next to the LED on the bottom left of the sensor, press it lightly once, the LED should stop blinking.
- Wait for the LED to stop blinking.
- Tap the next button in your mobile app.
- Give your sensor a name.
- If the pairing fails then please try again.
- It is recommended to place the sensor with the provided glue stripe.
- The sensors end of the wire, with the pins, should be placed where one wants to watch for a leak. When the pins are connected the sensor will be red.
- It is not recommended to place the sensors in places where the temperature is expected to be bellow -10°C or above 50°C.