During the first installation please follow the introduction guide carefully!
Below you can see how to position the sensor and its corresponding magnet.
The Door/Window sensor is used to detect if doors and windows are open. It is made up by two parts, a small magnet and the sensor itself.
- When the magnet is close to the sensor it is considered closed.
- When the magnet is moved away, it is considered open.
- Keep the dots on the sensor and magnet parts as close as possible.
How to Pair the sensor (only briefly, more details please refer to instructions on mobile application during the pairing)
- Make sure the gateway is in pairing mode by going to sensors -> Door/Window in your mobile application.
- Remove the battery stripe from the back. This will get the sensor into pairing mode.
- OR take the pin needle, insert it into the hole next to the LED on the bottom left of the sensor, press it gently once, until the LED stops blinking.
- Tap the next button in your mobile app.
- Give your sensor a name.
- If the pairing failed please try again.
- It is recommended to place the sensor with the provided glue stripe.
- It is recommended to place the magnet on the moving surface of the door and/or window, and the sensor on the static one.
- It is not recommended to place the sensors in places where the temperature is expected to be bellow -10°C or above 50°C.